Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Oh, I Guess I Should Stay Away From The Comics Blogosphere For Another Month

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is set to become a TV show without the creators participating. From the clumsy write-up to all the pro- and anti-Moore folks that will be warring on the intertubes, this is gonna get messy.

Personally, I'm getting myself pre-upset at Hollywood screwing up the potential for the property a second time. Will there be another hack attempt to add a Fictional-American to the group?

At least my sainted wife will be happy until the cancellation is announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.