Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I can never repay these people

I don't mean that in the high cost of healthcare way.

I came in with a burst appendix two days after the general pain started. Why? Because I was praying it could just be gas and not huge medical bill.

These people saved my life when I had no right to expect such results.

Now I sit here wondering what the world really has against Jello. Seriously, you try having nothing but ice chips for days and see if that doesn't impact your joy from the first spoonful.

I'm going on my first full day off the morphine right now, so I guess that is why thoughts of how long it will be before I can earn a paycheck again are popping up. Yeah, I don't know if I can ever repay them fully, literally or figuratively. I do know I'll never forget all that they've done for me.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.