Sunday, May 31, 2009

If You're Smart, You'll Pay The Man $6!

Tony Fleecs has been doing sketches for a few bucks for awhile now. I got in when the prices were lower, but I'm definitely considering paying to get some more done at the $6 price.


I had Vixen, Blue Devil & Martian Manhunter done. They were a little damaged in the mail due to it being a rainy day when they were delivered, but just barely. They still looked great.


Tony scanned in the Vixen and Martian Manhunter over on his blog. I'd suggest going over there, being incredibly impressed by many of his other examples and promptly commissioning some work from the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.