Monday, April 06, 2009

The Cloak & Dagger Troll Situation

From Lying in the Gutters:

Last week, one particular troll spent some time masquerading identities online and stating that D’Orazio had got both Flores and Warren fired off the title. This was summarily dismissed by all parties. But there was something going on.

I didn't see where either denied it, but I probably just missed it. I did see Emily Warren deny that it was her that posted the comment on the Robot Six. Her Twitter simply said that she doesn't talk about business online at all, not that the claims weren't true.

I'm not suggesting the claims are or were true. I'm just saying that the comment I read was distinctly different than a summary dismissal. There must be some other source for Rich indicating it was dismissed by all parties, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.