Friday, April 17, 2009

Len Wein Update: Not Exactly What I Had In Mind...


I pledged to post an update as soon as I heard of anything organized to help Len Wein recover from the house fire that has taken so much away from him and his family.

Rebuilding his comic collection is a start, even if it isn't exactly what I was thinking of. But, the more you think about it, the more you realize that it is sometimes the little, intensely personal things that make the most difference to your mental health after such a loss.

Mark Evanier is doing the honors of handling the donation process. Take a gander over at the page dedicated to the project and see if you have any books on the list to send.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.