Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm No Good At Voting With My Wallet


So the Wolverine movie comes out this week.

1. Leaked copies have been SAVAGED by fans.
2. From what watchers of the leaked copies have indicated, they've turned one fan favorite character into a walking, talking (?) cluster fuck.
3. Rumors of multiple endings (ala CLUE) are somewhat worrisome when used as an indicator of quality.
4. Swine flu epidemic doesn't exactly encourage one to attend a packed showing of a blockbuster movie.

What will I be doing at 12am Thursday night/Friday morning?

Watching X-Men: Origins: Wolverine.

So, you know, they'll think I'm voting for them to do something exactly like this again. Sorta like X-Men 3 & Spider-Man 3.

Ugh. My addiction to seeing summer popcorn flicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.