Monday, February 23, 2009

Apologies For My Absence

(or to those who don't like my blogging: you're welcome)

Over the last week, I started a new day job. It's a temporary IT contract, but it still is a welcomed complication to my average day's schedule. That WebSense blocks almost any non-productive website from within the confines of my employer walls has left me unable to drop the occasional new post during the business day.

Things should start returning to normal this week. It's up to the individual reader as to whether that is good or bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.