Thursday, February 07, 2008

Schwapp Comics Review Vlog: Week 19

I'm moving my blogging presence to my own blog these days, though I have nothing but love for Shotgun Reviews and Newsarama. You'll probably see me expand my reviews to coming out several times a week now...and more random thoughts about comics, in general. I'll be doing vlogs meant for SPOUTING OFF ABOUT CRAP, as well. Sometimes they'll seem to crossover (like an upcoming rant about the ineffectiveness of the WGA's manner of striking, which I only noticed due to a WGA comic book writer's own stance on striking).

Without further hesitation, here are the two vlogs from this past weekend...



1 comment:

  1. Hey, D00DY HEAD!

    Sorry to see you left Shotgun. Can fully understand why you suspended your account at Newsy.

    Best of luck to you, and I'll be keeping in touch.

    Alan Coil

    ReplyDelete

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.