Monday, November 10, 2008

Chocolate Costumes & Halle Berry's Terrible Storm Legacy

If you Google New York Chocolate Show, you'll find a lot of other pictures of heroes in chocolate uniforms. Many are pretty goofy/terrible. But I figured I'd just half-jokingly point out this one.

You see, this a white model being used to portray Storm. I tell ya, if it wasn't for Halle's portrayal of Storm as so light, they'd never have tried to pull this off. The goofy NY skyline made of chocolate is par for the course with this fashion show, though. I think Wonder Woman had a white chocolate plane stuck in her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.