Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Phew...Might Have To Modify This Zuda Thing

Oh, I'm still going to be putting up a Two-Fer-Tuesday and filling out the rest of the week, but I might not be able to commit to reading every single installment existing for all of the entries in the festivities.

Who knew 105 pages of a Zuda comic would read as so much more dense than your average webcomic found through the tubes that connect this interwebz?

And, in the name of Allah, I swear I picked the first comic for review before you posted a comment, David. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.