Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Mr. Anonymous No More?!?!?

Well...I think it might be safe to say that Mr. Anonymous won't be giving me any spoilers. I received an IM from someone who brought up the topic of Mr. A, leading to the following portion of our conversation:

[01:21] Schwapp Online: I'm a little bummed that my source hasn't been on in the last 24 hours
[01:22] Mr. Mysterious: Marvel found him.
He sleeps with the Atlanteans.
[01:22] Schwapp Online: ...
[01:22] Schwapp Online: Namor is backdooring him?
[01:23] Mr. Mysterious: I was making a play off of "sleeps with the fishes".
[01:23] Schwapp Online: I know...and I twisted it into something more Brokeback Mountain
[01:24] Mr. Mysterious: Sick freak.
[01:24] Mr. Mysterious: Anyway, I'm out; later!!

Mr. Anonymous...please say it ain't so?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.