Tuesday, April 08, 2008

WILDSTORM IS SAFE!

I have it on good authority (see that? it's a pun!) that Wildstorm is safe. Whatever Cully was referring to when he said a whole line was being canceled, it wasn't the entire Wildstorm line.

My source on this was a little upset that so many people (including myself) jumped to such far-fetched conclusions based on Mr. Hamner's choice of words. I think it was just the timing with so many blogs and fans discussing the current state of Wildstorm and what will become of it that led people (again, including myself) to think this was a possibility.

I apologized to my source for the frustration involved in this issue and would like to extend that apology to anyone else that was stressed at all by the discussion of the reporting of events yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.