Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Scream Factory Update

I think I know what will be happening with those "missing Fangoria" series.

After contacting The Scream Factory, I've learned that the missing series (The Fourth Horseman, Shifter, and Recluse) will be addressed in Scott Licina's forthcoming exclusive interview at Newsarama.

However, after asking about who created the books, it was pointed out that Scott Licina and Mark Kidwell are the co-creators of Shifter (with Michael Madsen and Patrick Durham), and that Recluse is the creation of Mark Kidwell.

So, if The Fourth Horsemen isn't going to come riding over the horizon anytime soon, I'm pretty sure more will be heard from the others...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.