Monday, April 07, 2008

NYCC Is A Virtual Lock

Looks like I'll be attending the show. It's going to be my first convention where my schedule is completely my own to decide (at least I think it will be, unless this idea I'm developing comes to fruition).

At WWChicago 1997, I spent about the whole convention sitting behind the HEAD PRESS table to sign the first comic book short story I ever had published (Robert Luedke is a great guy, by the way). Skipped conventions until NYCC last year, which I covered panels for Newsarama. Ditto for Heroes and WWChicago.

So...if any of my gay fans want a picture with me (God only knows why; apparently the beard makes me an attractive bear or something)...or anyone is interested in setting up a boxing ring off-site to see if any marvelous comic book professionals want to box me for charity or something...start making your plans now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.