Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Adam Hughes Convention Selling Plans

From Allison Sohn on the Hughes-Fan Yahoo Group, regarding what prints Adam Hughes will have for sale at what conventions:

Chun Li, I believe I stated earlier, will be at San
Diego. Part of Adam's agreement with Udon is that he
can do prints for San Diego, but no sooner. San Diego
marks the release of the book that the Chun Li art is
featured in.

The Rocketeer, as previously stated, is also for San
Diego. That was as close to a "home town show" for
Dave Stevens as it got. Also, as it will be a
charitable fund raiser, it makes sense to bring it to
the show with the highest attendance.

I have no idea what the "ASWW teaser" is... and I'm
the one making the prints. Anyone care to clue me in?

I bring this to the blog for the rumor of their being an All Star Wonder Woman teaser print...and Ms. Sohn's shooting it down by saying she hasn't heard a thing about it. So...unless DC is printing up some giveaways of an All Star Wonder Woman drawing, it looks like anyone buying into that rumor will be disappointed. Shame...it might have indicated that things were closer to being published.

I brought more than the teaser image discussion so that I could plug the charity sale of Adam's Rocketeer prints. Make sure to pick some up, folks.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome news. I have to find a way get get my hands on one of those Rocketeer prints.

    I actualy have an Adam Hughes Rocketeer sketch he did for me at a convention back in 1999 or 2000.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see if I can track down a way for you to get one of those without going to SDCC or buying one from a reseller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And of course I'll love you forever.

    In a totally manly way that is.

    ReplyDelete

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.