Saturday, August 02, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 02:05 @Agent_M To the Marvel Ultimate Alliance trailer. Sorry, thought I had done a proper reply that would have linked to your tweet. My bad. #
  • 02:06 @TheOtherJeff Yeah...how 'bout no? ;) At least one person has a pretty distinct name that there'd be no mistake who I meant. #
  • 02:06 @sladewilson You know...my man card may be revoked for saying this...but it wasn't a bad flick. I actually laughed a few times. #
  • 02:16 @edkaye Ugh. I think it is safe to say that this is the last one. I'm embarrassed to say I found it somewhat entertaining, though. ;) #
  • 02:23 @ronxo thighs like what what what #
  • 02:32 @edkaye Look, enjoying the film SOMEWHAT may have suspended my man card, but it didn't remove my testicles. I ain't reading that shite. ;) #
  • 02:45 @edkaye yeah...about that...it might not be as entertaining as before and might quickly lose some of what is left... #
  • 14:41 @mikenorton I beg of you: tell me where you were able to buy the Paris Cullins art. :) #
  • 20:01 @Digital_Femme Phew. You do realize that JO has another meaning, right? I didn't know if I was just walking into a humorous pervert story ;) #
  • 22:42 @hermanos First one: racism of the "blacks are better athletes" variety. Second one: racism of all blacks love thug life/hate cops. #
  • 22:44 @kellysue Someone better claim "Ring of Fire" & "God's Gonna Cut You Down". If not, I'll write for free. ;) #
  • 23:02 @mikenorton Many thanks, sir! I appreciate it. Now to pick out which one to buy! :) #
  • 23:18 @BeaucoupKevin I often look forward to you "spinning", sir. #
  • 23:35 @gimpnelly Your tweet combined with Lucas' "VIBRATE!"? There's jokes to be made there. ;) #
Man! What a day, huh? About 90% of these make no sense unless you see what I'm replying to. So, after you go to Twitter to decipher what I said, do sign up and follow me, please. ;) Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

1 comment:

  1. Yeah these posts suck, don't make me do work to understand them!!

    ReplyDelete

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.