Friday, August 01, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 00:55 @tropicalsteve I generally try to do the whole thing in 1 pass through, figuring I can go back and revise one to fit the other after review #
  • 01:00 @TheGeek616 And from Mick Jagger, no less! #
  • 01:41 @templesmith Yeah...saw that on Olbermann tonight. It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. #
  • 03:09 @johnwordballoon did you talk about the internet reaction that so obviously wanted him to be the new writer on Booster Gold? :) #
  • 14:25 @BeaucoupKevin Wow. It's no fun observing this if I don't know who's the target of the murder fists. #
  • 14:31 @cskilpatrick Dumps like a truck truck truck... #
  • 15:43 @Digital_Femme I've had to run into such places for ex-GFs down here and they've always had staff to fit their market. ;) #
  • 16:37 @ndewitt Three dogs now? You know, if you add one more, they'll overthrow the Dewitt family and rule the house until they overeat. #
  • 17:06 @TheOtherJeff If I posted the first names that came to mind, it would only bring me bad ju-ju, so I must refrain. #
  • 17:19 @Agent_M Link isn't working for me in IE or Firefox. #
  • 17:20 @SenselessBabble It is worth it as a 3-D movie. The whole movie is in 3-D with "depth of field" and is 9/10 less fun in 2-D. #
  • 19:02 Roped into seeing Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 with Sharon. Ugh. Hate chick flicks. #
  • 21:15 Gone sheet shopping and realized I don't know the right color. #
  • 00:06 @Agent_M I believe shelfari.com is free and you do the same thing on it. #
Man! What a day, huh? About 90% of these make no sense unless you see what I'm replying to. So, after you go to Twitter to decipher what I said, do sign up and follow me, please. ;)

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.