Saturday, July 12, 2008

Journey At The Center Of The Earth



Saw the actual movie on Monday, but haven't gotten around to reviewing it. Now dealing with a terrible summer cold, so I'm waiting for the time I feel half-way normal to vlog it out. Check this funny bit out in the meantime.

Oh...and not to spoil the review, but movie is definitely worth seeing in a 3-D capable theater. In a regular theater? I'd skip it. It's good, but far too many gags are reliant upon the 3-D effects for me to be able to say you'll enjoy it half as much on a regular screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.