Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 15:27 @Agent_M Yeah...I just saw that and my first thought was, "arent Fraction & CB still out there?" #
  • 15:28 @Digital_Femme is this about 4L and FBB tempting you back into super-hero comics? ;) #
  • 15:32 @mattfraction You and all the X-summit attendees OK? #
  • 15:32 @jamessime That's a pretty good inbox. Congrats! #
  • 15:37 @Agent_M My favorite days at my last job were when there was some catering leftover from a client visit. Free food FTW. #
  • 15:58 @jkparkin You sure it was a Kurt Angle type move and not a William Kennedy Smith? #
  • 16:00 @templesmith I'd be happier with Biden than Kaine. Nothing really against Kaine, but picking gov not finished with first term will backfire #
  • 16:50 Why does the Star Wars animated film look like a more mature and better done flick than any of the prequels? #
  • 16:59 @Agent_M Thank God for that. I immediately thought of CB and Fract when I heard that (don't know who else is there). Totally forgot my LA ex #
  • 17:01 @hermanos I have a new slot open for "blogger to fight with". I'm sure we could come up with something to fight over. ;) #
  • 17:03 @templesmith Hell yeah. For no reason, even; just for the reaction & idea that it can have a ripple effect on peoples' days. Never done it. #
  • 17:49 @d00gZ But...you...that's...you were supposed to keep it about comics. My dad was a great union rep. It's on like Donkey Kong now. ;) #
  • 17:50 @Agent_M What?? How am I just finding out about this now? Popping open iTunes now! #
  • 21:59 @Agent_M I miss my old Power Mac. One day, I'll own an Apple computer again. #
  • 23:11 @TheGeek616 That means, next year, no being the life of the karaoke night at a Chicago bar? ;) #
  • 00:21 @johnwordballoon Well...what are your feelings about Steve Martin and the Pink Panther, then? ;) #
  • 00:22 @tropicalsteve hey, better to not have to wait and wonder at least, right? #
  • 01:20 @mikenorton No shame in picking up a collaborator. #
  • 01:21 @tropicalsteve well then...a quick rejection is better than one that takes forever to roll in ;) and I'm sure one of those will be a winner #
  • 16:11 @p0pisdead the MK characters and DCU villains will perform fatalities. Roles reversed, would any pub have marketable heroes kill dizzy foe? #
  • 16:11 @killkillkill The classics, mon...dey never die. #
  • 16:13 @JoshFialkov Gone awry...or gone AWESOME? #
  • 16:15 @templesmith That's why I don't shop there. #
  • 16:19 @hermanos I don't even know that those should contend. I don't think either rapper particularly fits well with a singer. Gun2hed? Nas/Lauryn #
  • 16:20 @seasonothebitch this tweet is useless without pics ;) #
  • 16:34 @Agent_M I give up. Once you hit rock bottom, you'll get help for your taco addiction. #
  • 16:34 @BrianReed Isn't SDCCI a bit of a tourist attraction? ;) #
  • 18:30 O&A might go back to satellite only based on Sirius XM philosophy from Mel? GREAT! #
Man! What a day, huh? About 90% of these make no sense unless you see what I'm replying to. So, after you go to Twitter to decipher what I said, do sign up and follow me, please. ;)

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.