Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Level Of Geek I'll Never Get To

More fun with Twitter today? Possibly. Oh hell, bloody likely. ;)

popcandy Holy crap, Loeb just thanked fans who slept outside last night to get in this panel. (People slept outside??)
What level of geek would I be up to?

pinguino If NBC ppl and comicon staff can't get me into the panel, theres no way I'm getting in.

At NYCC & WWC back in 2007, I made sure to use my press badge to get a seat up front at every panel I was interested in. That's about the level of my geek: willing to pull strings to hit a panel, but not to sleep on cement for one. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is preferred that you sign some sort of name to your posts, rather than remain completely anonymous. Even if it is just an internet nickname/alias, it makes it easier to get to know the people that post here. I hope you all will give it some consideration. Thank you.